2019 South East Region EpeeSunday, 28 April 2019 10:00 Lewes Leisure Centre
Mountfield Rd, Lewes BN7 2XG
Entry via Sport80
Check-in time: check-in open 9.45am and closes 10.00am.
Competition entry information: This competition is open to fencers 13 and over on the 1st January 2019.
Competition licence: All competitors must have a valid national fencing licence. Fencers must be affiliated to clubs in the South East Region.
Parking: Free car parking is available at the venue for competitors and spectators.
Refreshments: There is no cafe, and only vending machine snacks.
Equipment: In keeping with British Fencing regulations, a minimum of 350 Newton jacket, breeches and mask, and 800 Newton plastron are required. Anyone whose personal equipment fails to comply will not be able to fence.
GB Cup Qualifier:
This competition is also the SE Region qualifier event for the GB Cup, a new event for Intermediate level Fencers.
To be eligible to compete in the GB Cup final fencers must:
- Be aged 16 or over on 1 January 2019.
- Be ranked outside of the top 50 of National Senior rankings in their weapon for Women’s Foil, Epee, Sabre and Men’s Sabre and top 80 for Men’s Foil and Epee as at 1 January 2019.
- Have never represented their Nation at any level (including GB, home nations or other national equivalents).
- Have never won a Senior Open event
- Fencers may only enter the Regional event in the Region they have specified on their British Fencing Membership.
- Fencers may only fence in one qualifying event per season.
- Fencers may only enter the GB Cup in one weapon.
- Fencers must be UK residents.
- Entries will only be accepted via the Regions.
- More info (https://www.britishfencing.com/the-gb-cup-2019)
Terms and Conditions
Unless EXPLICITLY stated otherwise, the following terms and conditions apply to all entrants of any fixtures. In entering a fixture the entrant ( or guardian of entrants ) accept the following.
All entrants must have British Fencing (BF) membership valid for the date of the fixtures entered and enter their membership number on the entry form.
BF memberships cannot be issued by the event organisers on the day of the fixture. Membership can be obtained online here
The event organisers take no responsibility for any theft, loss of property or injury sustained at any the fixtures to any entrants.
Entrants agree to the Sussex Fencing Union holding their personal data for the purposes of running fencing competitions, informing entrants of fencing competition information, confirming membership and club/region affiliation, as necessary. Entrants' data will not be used for any other purpose.
|100 free places|