2019 Senior County Individual and Team FoilSunday, 19 May 2019 10:00 Portslade Community Sports Centre (Old Hall)
Chalky Rd, Portslade BN41 2WS
Brighton and Hove, Sussex
County Foil 2019
Sussex County Senior Individual and Team Foil
Check-in 9.45 - 10.00 a.m.
- Foil Style Cup
- Best U18 and best U20 Cups for male and femal entrants
- Man and Woman at Armes Trophies
- Teams events will follow Individial events.
Competition Entry Information
This competition is open to fencers 13 and over on the day of the competition. Results for the Individual Foil will be used in selection for County representation. This is a CLOSED competition, so fencers should be currently affiliated to a fencing club in Sussex or have their primary residence in Sussex.
Also awarded will be: Cups for best U18 and U20, male and female entrants; Man and Woman at Arms Trophies, and; the Foil Style Cup
Mixed teams can take part but will be classed as either Male (2 male & 1 female) or Female (2 females & 1 male).
Note: the Sussex County AGM will take place prior to the team event.
Competition licence: All competitors must have a valid national fencing licence, which will be checked before the day. Membership can be obtained via the British Fencing website.
Parking: Free car parking is available at the venue for competitors and spectators.
Refreshments: There is no hot food available at the competition. Coffee and snacks are available.
Equipment: In keeping with British Fencing regulations, a minimum of 350 Newton jacket, breeches and mask, and 800 Newton plastron are required. Anyone whose personal equipment fails to comply will not be able to fence.
More information: Email: Sussexfencing@gmail.com
Portslade Sports Centre (New Hall),
Individual Fee is £15 (Late entries will be £20 after 13 May 2019)
Team events cost £15 per team (Late entries £20 after 28 Jan 2019)
Pay online further below.
Or, if you wish to pay by cheque please follow online payment process, choosing "cheque" as the payment type. Your entry confirmation will be emailed to you. Send your cheque to the address below with the competitor name(s) written on the back.
Downes, Milton St
A paper entry/information sheet can be found here.
Unless EXPLICITLY stated otherwise, the following terms and conditions apply to all entrants of any fixtures.In entering a fixture the entrant ( or guardian of entrants ) accept the following.
- All entrants must have British Fencing (BF) membership valid for the date of the fixtures entered and enter their membership number on the entry form.
- BF memberships cannot be issued by the event organisers on the day of the fixture. Membership can be obtained online here
- The event organisers take no responsibility for any theft, loss of property or injury sustained at any the fixtures to any entrants.
- Entrants agree to the Sussex Fencing Union holding their personal data for the purposes of running fencing competitions, informing entrants of fencing competition information, confirming membership and club/region affiliation, as necessary. Entrants' data will not be used for any other purpose.
|£||93 free places|
|£||98 free places|
|£||100 free places|
|£||100 free places|